Friday, March 03, 2017

PERSONALIZED WEDDING ANNIVERSARY MILESTONE GIFT



My parents are reaching a significant milestone in May. They will have been married for forty years! That's a pretty long time and quite a remarkable accomplishment if you ask me. Marriage isn't always the easiest, but they've managed to make it work. For their anniversary I made a hand-lettered design as a gift they can display in their home.

I've made similar ones to this in the past for my in-laws and a card version for mine and Caleb's first anniversary. (I know, I know, my math was wonky on these.)































































I think I've got the design and process down to where I can customize it pretty easily now. So I've listed it in my Etsy shop and can make one for you if you're looking for a nice, personalized anniversary present. Check out the listing here!


No comments:

Post a Comment